Have you ever visited a company’s website and were left wondering “what does this company do?” It’s not an ideal situation, but it happens – especially niche industries like test automation, where practices, technology and even the terminology used to describe them are still being figured out.
At QiTASC, we recognized that we could better inform our potential customers about how we could assist with our products or services. That’s why we’ve created a new website that lets visitors quickly find the information they need to understand how our test automation software works and if it’s the right solution to achieve their quality assurance goals.
The QiTASC website isn’t the only thing we’ve changed: We’ve rebranded our products in order to streamline them, and to make them easier to find. INTACT is now intaQt, which stands for INtelligent Test Automation & Quality-assurance Tool. The rebranding also helps avoid any confusion with other products or services that contain the word “intact”: If you read about intaQt, you can be certain you are reading about a QiTASC product! Over the next few months, we’ll also be adding more information about different ways to integrate intaQt and its complementary tools into different environments, as well as developing more online resources to help users create projects from scratch.
While we’ve changed the product names, the software itself will have the same look and feel that intaQt users are familiar with. Still, we’d like to take a quick moment to mention some of the new features we’ve introduced over the past year:
- The intaQt Audio Plugin - Used for:
- The automated comparison of audio files, including voice announcements and
- Speech channel monitoring, where intaQt automatically verifies whether the speech channel in a voice call has been established and detects any interruptions that might occur with tolerances. This allows users to fine tune audio quality so that end users experience acceptable audio quality during phone calls.
- Remote Apptest - Enables testing apps on remote phones located anywhere in the world. This is further enhanced through the new intaQt Studio Mobile App, described below.
- The intaQt Studio Mobile App - A user interface that we’ve integrated into intaQt Studio, which streams the phone’s screen to intaQt Studio where you can interact with the phone almost as if its in your hand. This also lets users interact a project’s phones, access phone properties and manage devices from their seats.
- conQlude - A reporting service that automatically uploads all test reports, logs, media attachments and metadata to a centrally-accessible, secure web interface.
But we’re not done yet: 2019 will see the introduction of additional test automation and quality assurance products, while we continue to refine and expand intaQt functionality. This year’s first release will come with a bunch of new features, which we’ll be sure to let you know about as soon as they’re available. Our aim is to provide a holistic set of testing tools that let our customers develop, execute, manage and analyze every aspect of their test project from a single source. This means eliminating the future need for users to switch between multiple products and configurations, as well as the need for creating multiple versions of the same test scenarios.
We’ve redesigned the entire website experience to reflect the different use cases in telecommunications, software & app development and smart home devices (just to name a few) that can benefit from automated testing, while also considering the users themselves:
1) On our homepage, you can choose from major use cases that QiTASC’s software is suited to testing, analyzing and managing. When you select a use case, you see what type of testing is involved, and what combination of QiTASC software is the best way to achieve a comprehensive test environment.
2) If you would rather learn about QiTASC’s products first, or the use cases listed don’t match up with what you’re trying to test, you can head straight to our product pages to discover our suite of automation tools.
The objective is to make it easy to figure out if you’ve come to the right place (we certainly hope the answer is “yes!”) and know that you’ve found useful information. This includes creating individual product pages and adding many feature descriptions including ones we thought were ubiquitous. However, because test automation can take on many forms and functionality, we want visitors to be absolutely sure of what QiTASC’s products can do for them. As part of our rebranding efforts, all QiTASC products now have individual icons and associated colors that better represent their functionality and make them easier to identify.
Ultimately, test automation tools should be efficient, accurate and capable of comprehensively ensuring high quality. At QiTASC, helping customers achieve high levels of quality through automation is our ambition. While we believe we have succeeded so far, we are willing to raise the bar even higher: Making it easier for new and existing users to find out how we can help is a top priority, therefore, we hope you enjoyed visiting our new website and learning about intaQt as well as all of QiTASC’s other products!
It will be an exciting year for us, and we hope for you too! If you would like to learn more about how intaQt can help you and your projects, feel free to Get in Touch.